OCT has invested significant effort in developing corporate competencies in Microsoft solutions.
OCT has been a member of the Microsoft Developers Network for over 15 years and has been a Microsoft Gold Certified partner since 2006. As part of our Gold Certified partnership,
OCT has declared competencies in Microsoft Dynamics AX, Microsoft Business Solutions, and Microsoft Infrastructure Solutions. These competencies recognize OCT’s demonstrated
expertise and proven ability to deliver solutions to our customers based on specific Microsoft technologies while providing direct access to training and support from Microsoft. This partnership
also enables OCT to offer lower software licensing costs to our customers. In conjunction with our competencies, OCT has demonstrated expertise in the following Microsoft technologies:
- Microsoft Dynamics/Axapta
- SQL Server
- Microsoft Server/Small Business Server/IIS
- BizTalk Server
OCT provides the following Microsoft technology based solutions to our customers:
- Custom Software Development: OCT provides enterprise application development services as well as infrastructure design,
development, implementation, and support services based upon the full range of Microsoft technologies.
- IT Staffing: OCT has an extensive history of deploying resources to provide administration, design, development, testing,
and maintenance services across the full range of Microsoft technologies. Most of OCT’s resources have extensive experience with Microsoft technologies and many are Microsoft Certified
- IT Infrastructure Services: OCT provides a full range of hosting, administration, and managed services in support of
Microsoft applications and environments.
OCT provides Microsoft technology based solutions across the full spectrum of industries we serve; however,
we have extensive experience successfully delivering solutions to customers in the following industries: