Over the last ten years, our company has built significant domain expertise in Open Source technologies. OCT Technologies has developed this expertise to leverage the benefits of Open Source technologies to deliver solutions that are reliable, secure, flexible, and high performance. OCT’s commitment to Open Source extends to the deployment of Open Source solutions to address the company’s internal IT requirements. OCT’s Open Source solutions are easy to develop, use, maintain, and extend. IIC’s Open Source domain expertise includes the following technologies:
Open Source Technologies:
- Platforms: RHEL, Slackware, CENT OS, Debian, Suse, uClinux
- Languages: PHP, Java
- Databases: MySQL, Postgres
- Servers: Apache, Tomcat, JBoss, Boa
- Frameworks: MVC, Struts, ZEND, Ruby on Rails
- CMS: Drupal
OCT Technologies (OCTT) provides the following open source solutions to our customers:
- Custom Software Development: IIC provides application development solutions, including web portals, enterprise content management systems, SOA web services, enterprise solutions, and embedded software applications.
- IT Staffing: OCTT provides consultants with expertise in all of the Open Source technologies described above to fulfill a wide range of project roles from solution architects to testers.
- IT Infrastructure Services: OCT provides hosting and managed services in support of Open Source applications and environments.
Office CompuTech, Inc. (OCTT/OCT) is capable of providing Open Source solutions for customers across a wide range of industries; however, we have specific experience in delivering Open Source solutions for customers in the following industries: